Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Random Static > Non-Traveller Gaming

Non-Traveller Gaming A forum specifically for discussing those other games we like to play.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 8th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 6
Gray Lensman Citizen

I once had my D&D Characters step through a portal they had used many times before and end up on a derelict far trader in deep space. Modified everything on the fly. Can't for life of me remember how I modded the stats or kept the magic but I do remember two things. They used magic to refuel the ship (I had it as a misjump and the crew ran out of resources), and ! player got extremely steamed and walked out. Everyone esle had a blast.