Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Play by Post - OOC

Play by Post - OOC For Out of Character (OOC) discussion of the in-character threads.

Old June 8th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 100
flykiller Citizen+flykiller Citizen+flykiller Citizen+
Default chronor

my recent comment regarding j-meson-armed light cruisers got me thinking about a possible pbp campaign along those lines. it would be very involved and I'm not yet sure I could actually run it, so I'd like to see if there's any interest in such before I put any more thought into it.

1) setting: fall of chronor subsector to the zhodani.

2) premise: players would run multiple characters, with one player/character captain for each ship of a squadron, and the remaining pc's as crew of each ship, plus pc's as part of a marine unit - I presume players would want to run platoon/squad leaders. perhaps other characters as well, if/as the campaign endures and develops.

3) tools: frequent use of the methods demonstrated in the 02 in-system and ship-to-ship threads, with all their advantages and disadvantages.

4) issues: could become very work-intensive, I might be a little slow. I'm thinking three players minimum.

any interest?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.