Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Traveller Card Game

Traveller Card Game Discussion and Teasers for the forthcoming Traveller Card Game.

Old June 28th, 2020, 11:58 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
LeperColony Citizen+LeperColony Citizen+

This thread went in a direction I didn't expect...
Old June 29th, 2020, 01:27 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 3
GypsyComet Citizen++GypsyComet Citizen++GypsyComet Citizen++GypsyComet Citizen++

I'm puzzled myself. The Lab Ship has one iconic look and two more established in Canon sources (T20 and T4), and the card game really needs to keep its inspirations centered on recognized Traveller ships and other imagery, IMO. It's right there in the name.

"Alright. Where did that Beaker get a cred stick?"
(Website down until further notice)
Old June 29th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
LeperColony Citizen+LeperColony Citizen+

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyComet View Post
I'm puzzled myself. The Lab Ship has one iconic look and two more established in Canon sources (T20 and T4), and the card game really needs to keep its inspirations centered on recognized Traveller ships and other imagery, IMO. It's right there in the name.
I have to admit, at first I was just skimming and the images had already been removed. I was confused because there's nothing Nazi-ish about the Lab Ship in my mind!

But yeah, we'd use the classic ring design.