Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Fleet

The Fleet Ship designs, strategies, and tactics.

Old February 24th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Citizen: SOC-11

Gallery : 0
Terquem Citizen
Default Lego Type SL Scout

So rather than clutter up the thread started by someone else with my Lego building I thought I'd start a new thread

Here, Marjory "Rory" MacGregor, takes a cup of coffee to inspect the progress on the upper power plant watch stations

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zu2oq8g1ev...ction.jpg?dl=0

When doing a run down of support systems at the starboard watch station she discovers the right brake light/turn signal is not installed (see first photo)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iw6gkrwxbz...rhead.jpg?dl=0

Construction is proceeding slowly, but word is that materials for the pressure hull are running low.

Last edited by Terquem; February 25th, 2018 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: changed link format

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.