Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Random Static > Random Static

Random Static This is the forum to post in if you want to discuss non-Traveller related topics. Off-topic subjects found in other forums will usually be moved here if appropriate.

Old December 1st, 2018, 11:41 PM
Count

Gallery : 11
Visit Spenser TR's Blog
Spenser TR Citizen
Default EMDT paper - electromagnetic threats to infrastructure

Below is a link to an interesting and sobering PDF from the Electromagnetic Defense Task Force ( US Air Force wonks informing brass and key decision makers ) about contemporary threats and possible outcomes of directed action based in EM, such as EMP attacks and other types of energy-delivered mayhem.

Not short and not very technical, it might pique your interest if you’re into national defense tactics, asymmetrical and/or non-kinetic warfare, the USAF, or emergency preparedness.

It might also keep you awake tonight.

https://media.defense.gov/2018/Nov/2...TASK_FORCE.PDF

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.