Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old July 7th, 2018, 12:32 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
Visit Ackehece's Blog
Ackehece Citizen+Ackehece Citizen+
Send a message via Skype™ to Ackehece
Post Just a reminder that Traveller has had some great authors

Something to know but many of the people who have worked on Traveller over the years are great authors outside of the design and creation of games. They have created worlds and have brought us on many journeys through their novels they have written.
Look for books under the following names and you will find some treasure!
Needing no introduction, first we have....
  1. Marc Miller
  2. William H. Keith Jr
    1. Ian Douglas
    2. H. Jay Riker
    3. Keith William Andrews
    4. Robert Cain
    5. Keith Douglass - shared with brother
    6. John Marshall - shared with brother
  3. J Andrew Keith
    1. Keith Douglass - shared with brother
    2. John Marshall - shared with brother
  4. Frank Chadwick - nonfiction books outside of gaming

if anyone knows a Traveller module or core designer that has written books outside of games please pipe up and I'll add them.
I did not know how many of my favourite science fiction series were written by J. Andrew Keith. so many good books, under so many pseudonyms.
I can't miss an Honorable Mention of Loren Wiseman. He may not have written novels... but his editor position which gave direction increased the quality of many.

Deacon Wil Alberich
Count Fenris
SolRim 1830 Fenris AA98969-E
1st Sea Lord Roderick Wystan
Knight Defender of Qevar
Deneb 0731 Qevar A4326AE-E
Anything I post here related to Traveller is open to reuse by and for Traveller,
FFE and others who deal with Traveller Universe
with no expectation of remuneration or even credit (though some credit would be nice)
Duke of Inarli
Duke of the Third Imperium
Corr 2137 Inarli B677989-C

Last edited by Ackehece; July 7th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: lest we forget the old gognard...

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.