Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Cepheus Engine > Clement Sector

Clement Sector Discussion area for Clement Sector and other publications of Gypsy Knight Games for CE & Traveller.

Old December 8th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Baron

Gallery : 0
Gypsy Knights Games Citizen+Gypsy Knights Games Citizen+Gypsy Knights Games Citizen+
Default What would you like to see next?

Hi everyone!

I have a question for you. As 2017 winds down and 2018 ramps up, what would you like to see from Clement Sector? What do you think needs to be covered? What are we missing?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Gypsy Knights Games: Home of the Clement Sector setting.

Our website.

On Twitter @GKGames , Google + as Gypsy Knights Games and Facebook as GypsyKnights Games
Old December 9th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Citizen: SOC-6

shadowlord Citizen

the 3 sectors covered in the colonies pdf and the 2 pirate pdf's. don't have those supplements in front of me so can't remember their names.
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

kilemall Respected Citizenkilemall Respected Citizenkilemall Respected Citizenkilemall Respected Citizenkilemall Respected Citizenkilemall Respected Citizen

As a potential buyer for IMTU use, I don't particularly care about the Clement Sector per se, but usable rulesets, yes.

One of the underserved areas is facilities, never can have enough thought out station/building plans.

Another are animals and plants, the alterant book might need a companion for altered repurposed species, plus methane and other exotic biomes could use some fleshing out.