Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Traveller Wargames

Traveller Wargames Discussion of the various Traveller wargames and miniatures systems.

Old January 14th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
CaptRet Citizen+CaptRet Citizen+
Default Grenadier Traveller Marines up on Ebay

There are some (5) individual 25mm Grenadier Traveller Marines, plus a few other Traveller figures, up on Ebay from martydebergy. He wants $10 each (or best offer) - as he has been cycling back and forth between $8.50 and $10, I suppose he would take $8.50 (and maybe less). They are painted (badly, so probably would want to strip them or paint over). I already have all the Marines I could want now, plus the other figures shown. Have at it, if it is your thing.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off