Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Administration > TAS News Feed

TAS News Feed Traveller related news and information. Anyone may post new Traveller related news, but all new threads are moderated for approval before being displayed.

Old February 19th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 28
Visit kafka47's Blog
kafka47 Citizen
BITS (short for "British Isles Traveller Support") has put all the unsold copies from the initial run of Cold Dark Grave on its webshop on eBay. If you fancy a Classic Era Traveller adventure, it may be just your cup of tea! This was only a small volume run, so will not be in retail until the second print run is completed, which will be at least a month.

Cold Dark Grave is set in Yres, in the Regina subsector, one of the two systems involved in the last battle of the Fourth Frontier War. The characters all work for a

belt mining company which is struggling through the post Fifth Frontier War depression. A job offer they can't afford to ignore comes along and events ensure.

This is a predominantly space based adventure set in the Classic Era. The scenario has been one of the most popular at cons over the last two years.

Check out the calendar for active Toronto Traveller games: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Area-Gamers/
Old February 20th, 2007, 01:11 PM

Gallery : 2
Visit Jeff M. Hopper's Blog
Jeff M. Hopper Citizen+Jeff M. Hopper Citizen+
I want this...

But I have had no luck with overseas shipping, no fault of BITS mind you. I'm afraid I'll have to wait a month and then grab it.
TAS Member Corr 0213 Erlu B7C0626-9
Old February 20th, 2007, 02:09 PM

Gallery : 28
Visit kafka47's Blog
kafka47 Citizen
Well, SJG is bound to pick it up sooner or later. I just prefer my copy sooner. Or maybe some good folks in the UK can check their FLGS and send it your way. <STRONG hint>

Check out the calendar for active Toronto Traveller games: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Area-Gamers/
Old March 4th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Absent Friend

Location: Arkansas is my residence, but New Mexico is my Home
Gallery : 0
plop101 Citizen
Me to! Me to!