Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old September 5th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Baron

Gallery : 79
Visit Darkhstarr's Blog
Darkhstarr has disabled reputation
Default Slowly getting back to Traveller..

Several computer crashes, my wife getting laid off, storm damage, having to sell a chunk of the library. It's been a long year. Finally regrouping and digging out my old Traveller campaign notes. A lot has been lost with all the moving documents in and out. I have most of one of one of my planets so I thinking of updating and posting it in the near future. I'll try to find or recreate missing data and NPC's. Still haven't found the missing pages for planet Tortuga. I need feedback. Should I start posting or wait until I have all the missing data found or replaced?

"That which does not kill you has made a tactical error." Rule #35 of 'The 7 Habits of Highly Successful Pirates'.

"Sometimes your purpose in life is to be a bad example." Baron Manaxian Roakheil Darkhstarr
Old September 9th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Visit Chuck Anumia's Blog
Chuck Anumia Citizen+Chuck Anumia Citizen+
Talking Intrest

Those who love Traveller (as I do) will enjoy reading anything and everything you post.
As you find/make up/ invent more we will read that too as soon as you post it.
Cheers and good luck!
Chuck
Count of Menorb (Spin) 1603 C652998-7
Count Palique (Spin) 3029 Palique A511965-E
Count Aramanx (Spin) 3005 Aramanx B657974-7
Viscount Edenelt (Spin) 2733 AA5638BD-B
Marquis Piram (Dene) E311777-7
Knight (Spin) 3029 Palique A511965-E
Knight of Deneb (Spin) 3005 Aramanx B657974-7
Sir Chuck Anumia (Troj) 2902 Bleak C9C6225-9
TAS- Fellow Troj 2902 Bleak C9C6225-9
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:19 PM
Baron

Gallery : 79
Visit Darkhstarr's Blog
Darkhstarr has disabled reputation

Thanks Chuck. Sorry for the late response. I've been doing mostly surveys to earn gifts and playing Star Pirates to relieve tension.

"That which does not kill you has made a tactical error." Rule #35 of 'The 7 Habits of Highly Successful Pirates'.

"Sometimes your purpose in life is to be a bad example." Baron Manaxian Roakheil Darkhstarr
Old September 22nd, 2013, 04:08 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 10
Hyphen Citizen+Hyphen Citizen+
Default "High Tortuga: Piracy in the Far Future" website

Hi Michael!

Do you want me to try and dig out any of your old web pages that I might have saved?
- Count Zuiar (Dagu 0705)- Starburst for Extreme Heroism - Pursuits at Alell
- Baroness Heidi Maria Heyerdahl, Tavonni (Spin 1520)- MCG - Final Victory at Emerald
- Baron Sii (Dagu 0932)TAS:
- Ritter of Tavonni (Spin 1520)- Bearer (Ley: Silver 0221); Bearer (Lish: Zemud 0212)
Coins:(#170) XO (Lt) FE Holmes, 154th BR Sq
(#222) PlatLdr (LtO2), 3P, ΔTrp (G-Tank), 2B (LI), 4518th(#282) XO (LtO2), ΒCo (J-Trp), 6B (JT), 4518th
Old October 6th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Knight

Visit Blue Ghost's Blog
Blue Ghost has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhstarr View Post
Several computer crashes, my wife getting laid off, storm damage, having to sell a chunk of the library. It's been a long year. Finally regrouping and digging out my old Traveller campaign notes. A lot has been lost with all the moving documents in and out. I have most of one of one of my planets so I thinking of updating and posting it in the near future. I'll try to find or recreate missing data and NPC's. Still haven't found the missing pages for planet Tortuga. I need feedback. Should I start posting or wait until I have all the missing data found or replaced?
*shameless plug*

May I suggest the wonderfully rich alternative Traveller Universe of Gypsy Knight Games? A very rich alternative milieu to the Spin-March of the 3I
Old October 7th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

madmike Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
*shameless plug*

May I suggest the wonderfully rich alternative Traveller Universe of Gypsy Knight Games? A very rich alternative milieu to the Spin-March of the 3I
I will second that suggestion. I am running a current MgT campaign within Clement Sector and the player response is very positive. But above all that, I am having a fantastic time designing ships and planning interlinked scenarios to further the active campaign.