Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old November 19th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Location: Stalking the seeker Claimjumper and it\'s crew of geriatric pirates.
Gallery : 0
selunatic2397 Citizen
Howdy All!

I'm back and with a new "idea" from my devious little player.

Some of you might remember his last creative attempts to convince me that a colored piece of clothes that matched a laser beam could provide some level of defense...

Or perhaps his attempt to "tune his laser to the harmonic frequency of water and blow his targets into bloody chunks".

This time he was after a light saber...after all and sundry laughed our collective butts off, he countered with an idea for a Larry Niven style flashlight laser'

He wanted to start with a one megawatt beam laser...cable that to a reasonably portable fusion reactor...and mount the reactor on the back of a suit of battle dress.

He described himself as waving the laser around and slicing his opponents and pert near everything in range into flaming little bits.

I have countered with how bulky that would be, and how great a target that would present as he waddled about.

This sent him back to his drawing board to do a rethink...but I know he'll be back.

Any ideas for dealling with my overly devious mister wizard???

My other players have seriously debated getting him dead drunk...dressing him in a McDonalds uniform and dumping him behind a K'Kree embassy...after stuffing his pockets with some jerky

Any help would be appreciated [img]smile.gif[/img]

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.