Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > MegaTraveller

MegaTraveller Discuss of the MegaTraveller ruleset and the Rebellion Milieu

Old March 23rd, 2018, 07:49 PM
Citizen: SOC-7

Gallery : 0
Ahmad Romanov Citizen
Default How many editions of MegaTraveller were there?

I just cracked the shrinkwrap on a new box of MegaTraveller and was surprised to see the three books each had different printings (if I understand it right, the row of sequential numbers under the ISBN gives the printing information). This is what I got (in the order they were stacked in the box):

Referee's Manual: 2nd printing (2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9)
Players' Manual: 3rd printing (3 4 5 6 7 8 9)
Imperial Encyclopedia: 3rd printing (3 4 5 6 7 8 9)

So I have two questions: Is it normal to have different 2nd and 3rd printings in the same box? Also, what was the last and latest printing of each book? I noticed some of the corrections in the 70+ page consolidated errata PDF are included in my books, but not all of the changes.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.