Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Administration > T20 PDF Authors

T20 PDF Authors A discussion forum for T20 PDF authors and editors.

Old September 9th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 43
Visit atpollard's Blog
atpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesome
Default A Question for the Moderators

Relax, after the issues that you have dealt with recently, this is a very easy 'problem'.

I have a PDF product published under the OGL and new TTL that I would like to announce. It is a starship Description/Deckplan that was published with MGT Stats but designed with T20 and Classic Traveller compatibility in mind.

David and I would like to post the T20 and CT stat blocks on the site and a link to the DTRPG page to order it. We don't want to step on any toes and are unsure who to ask and where/if to post it.

A PM/Email to Hunter would seem the safest course, but life being what it is, I thought that he probably already has bigger fish on his plate than worrying about this small fry (how many mixed metaphors was that?).

Thank you for your Time,
Arthur T. Pollard