Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Mongoose Traveller

Mongoose Traveller Discussion forums for the Traveller rules from Mongoose Publishing.

Old July 28th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 9
Hyphen Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseMatt View Post
Hi guys,
:
:
As for large format paper plans, times are a-changing.
Hi Matt! Thank you for replying (and apologies I didn't see this earlier).

I guess what I was looking for was something like the treatment found in the Pirates of Drinax. As you mentioned earlier, the deckplans in that module are scalable, so when you zoom in or print at different ratios they stay clear.

In contrast, the images in Supplement 2: Traders and Gunboats are bitmaps, and blur when they are resized.

Has consideration been given to a re-release of the PDFs for ship books, this time using the same vector style that has been successfully trialled in Pirates?
- Count of Zuiar (Dagu 0705)- Starburst for Extreme Heroism - The Pursuits at Alell
- Baroness Heidi Maria Heyerdahl of Tavonni (Spin 1520)- MCG - The Final Victory at Emerald
- Baron of Sii (Dagu 0932)TAS:
- Ritter of Tavonni (Spin 1520)- Bearer (Ley: Silver 0221); Bearer (Lish: Zemud 0212)
Challenge Coins:
(#222) Plat.Ldr (LtO2), 3P, ΔTrp (G-Tank), 2B (LI), 4518th(#282) XO (LtO2), ΒCo (J-Trp), 6B (JT), 4518th
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:50 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
MongooseMatt Citizen+MongooseMatt Citizen+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyphen View Post

Has consideration been given to a re-release of the PDFs for ship books, this time using the same vector style that has been successfully trialled in Pirates?
In the ideal world, I would say yes, of course. As things stand, we are currently having to make some very real choices as to where we put our time and, right now, I think putting effort into new books (like the Great Rift) is going to get a bigger share of the vote.