Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Fleet

The Fleet Ship designs, strategies, and tactics.

Old May 6th, 2019, 10:43 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 7
Shadow Shack Citizen
Default RT-200 Merchant/Courier

This was a ship I designed way back in the early 80's when I first acquired Star Frontiers from TSR. The follow up Knight Hawks set that dealt with ship rules was not even a pipe dream at the time so I sourced Supplement-7 to whip up some house rules for ships. Naturally, when I acquired Traveller rules some 34 years later I ported it back over to the rules I borrowed from. It's one part Scout/Courier and one part Millennium Falcon.

200 tons displacement with PP-4, MD-4, JD-2 and 48 tons of fuel. The ship sports a 36 ton main hold along with a 6 to auxiliary hold/common area, dorsal & ventral dual beam laser turrets, and a model 2/bis computer. An anti-personnel turret is adjacent to the boarding ramp when cover fire is needed for a quick escape.

Old school MS Paint for rendering to go along with the old school games from which it stems.

Exterior View

Deck Plans (also hosted in the gallery here)

Currently portraying Nico 'the Kid' Layne in flykiller's Imperial Scout Rescue Service PbP game

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.