Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Classic Traveller

Classic Traveller Discussion on the granddaddy of them all, Classic Traveller!

Old February 1st, 2012, 01:06 PM
Citizen: SOC-11

Gallery : 0
RKFM Citizen
Default Depressurizing various sections of the ship.

I'm working on a piece of interactive fiction that takes place aboard a Type J Seeker. One of the puzzle devices involves depressurizing various sections of the ship.

Now I know that it is common to depressurize the ship before combat, and I'm sure you can depressurize various parts of the ship from the bridge. But what about being able to depressurize the section locally, i.e. some environmental control panel in each section? Obviously, you wouldn't want this to be accessible to just anyone. How would you implement this, key, code, hidden access panel?

Of course, I could just decide whatever would work for purposes of puzzle or drama. But I would like to have some satisfaction from the cannon inquisitors.

Any thoughts about this subject?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.