Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Traveller Wargames

Traveller Wargames Discussion of the various Traveller wargames and miniatures systems.

Old October 24th, 2019, 08:03 PM
Citizen: SOC-2

Gallery : 0
Dovator Citizen
Default Dark Nebula (Boardgame)

Always liked Imperium, I know I played Dark Nebula a couple of times back in the day. I am in the process of Enlarging the Map & Counters by 150%, looking for a larger more attractive product to play with other gamers; Also makes the counters MUCH easier to read for some of us older gamers.

I actually still have a couple of unpunched counter sheets, which made the whole project a lot simpler; Most of us have a color copier/enlarger on our desktop these days.

It turns out you can lay out the eight subsectors (following the hex grid numbers) to make a nice 2x4 sector map.

Does anyone know if there is ANY relationship between the 'Official' Dark Nebula sector and the astrographics of the game?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.