Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Administration > Citizens' Information Centre

Citizens' Information Centre COTI news, feedback, and problem reports

Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Citizen: SOC-9

Gallery : 0
Visit toddaroo's Blog
toddaroo Citizen
Default The early demise of an interesting thread...

I'm curious as to why this thread was locked by Dan (far-trader).

It was mentioned in Dan's mod post that "real world religions" were introduced into the topic, but unless a post was deleted, I didn't see any.

Since religion/belief in Traveller is something I have always been interested in exploring, I am disconcerted that not only was that thread locked - in my opinion - prematurely (again, unless a post was deleted) and that Dan said specifically he would ban and penalize anyone who brought up like topics in the future.

I realize I am not an old timer as far as the COTI boards are concerned, having only been active for a couple of months, so I guess I missed something horrible. But seriously, WTF? I mean lots of Sci Fi has integrated religion into the background - Firefly, Dune, Star Wars, BSG, Fading Suns - and those are only the easy ones.

Can someone please explain?

Last edited by far-trader; October 8th, 2010 at 01:49 AM.. Reason: Fixed thread link.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.
Closed Thread