Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Play by Post - OOC

Play by Post - OOC For Out of Character (OOC) discussion of the in-character threads.

Old September 28th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Citizen: SOC-8

Gallery : 0
Grim Nefari Citizen
Default A thought...

I'm curious if anyone was interested in running a 2320AD PbP here. I must admit that since purchasing the system, I am quite interested in it myself, enough to be thinking of things for a group of players and their characters to do. Course I haven't gotten very far realistically in getting this set up, so in the interim, was hoping maybe someone with some experience in running a game on the forums would be willing to step up. Personally, I wouldn't mind taking a stab at it as the GM, but I would much rather have some playing experience in this system and on these boards first, just so I could get a feel for things at the minimum, maybe even pick up a neat little "trick" or two to use in my own adventure/campaign.

Thoughts?