Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > T20 - Traveller for the D20 System

T20 - Traveller for the D20 System Open discussion on the D20 version of Traveller!

Old January 10th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Citizen: SOC-1

Gallery : 0
Master of the Game Citizen
I've had T20 for a rather long time, and have been mining it for rules for use in my D&D game, bu tI am about to start my first actual T20 Traveller game and I have a couple quick questions.

First, I noticed there are a lot of supplements available on PDF. Which ones should I pick up for a group new to the Traveller Universe, but hoping to explore as many aspects of the system/universe as possible?

On a somewhat related note, what are the differences between the older printing of T20 and the second printing? Would my money be better spent updating what I already have or buying new supplements?

Finally, a question about previous experience. If I start with my first class as a Service Class, say Navy, can I take my first unit of previous experience in University, with the intention of going to OTC? What happens if I do, but fail to qualify?

Thanks for any help.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.