Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Random Static > Non-Traveller Gaming

Non-Traveller Gaming A forum specifically for discussing those other games we like to play.

Old May 20th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Absent Friend

Gallery : 71
DaveChase Citizen
Default Another SciFi miniature game on Kickstarter

And this one has some awesome miniatures and modular terrain

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...res-board-game

Just a small selection of some of the miniatures. As you can see some are still in development while others are complete.

I am in it for the miniatures and the terrain isn't half bad either. Not sure about the price of the terrain, but the looks are very nice.

Dave Chase
Old May 28th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
saundby Citizen

Standing at over 3000 backers, 30x their fundraising goal, and delivery Dec. 2013? Ummm, yeeeeah.

It looks like a great deal, but I'm going to wait for retail. After all, I'm already waiting on Ogre and my Reaper minis. They may know what they're doing. They say there's only production and delivery to do. 8O

I hope they're right.

I've sworn not to bid on any more Kickstarters until one of those I've bid on delivers. As it stands, the first one is likely to be the one that Failed. The creator took it off Kickstarter when he didn't reach his goal, and offered the rewards as direct orders (he'd largely completed the work during the fundraising period.) Afterward I'll have to ask him if he got direct orders equal or more than his original funding target.

One of my Kickstarters appears to be on schedule, BTW, and I'm expecting delivery of three others late but complete this summer. I'm not entirely down on KS, but limiting how many I'm in for at once no matter how good the deal--that's how I've decided to limit my exposure to the considerable risk that is Kickstarter.

And Deadzone promising delivery in Dec for this KS seems...ambitious. It will be very cool if they pull it off, though.
Old November 15th, 2016, 03:13 AM
Citizen: SOC-7

Gallery : 0
Imperium2016 Citizen

The game looks awesome i am going to have to download this as well