Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Traveller Wargames

Traveller Wargames Discussion of the various Traveller wargames and miniatures systems.

Old January 20th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 10
Hyphen Citizen+Hyphen Citizen+
Default Ground Zero Games figs & excellent service

Dear Folks -

Just wanted to let you know I ordered a bunch of GZG figurines just before Christmas (Dec 21), and they arrived on 9th January (talk about quick UK-to-Oz service!! and yes, I know, I've only just got around to posting this, sorry).

I ordered the Firefly look-alikes (SG15-X04A and -X04B), some extra bad guys (Ravagers SG15-X06 and -X07), and the UNSC hardsuit troopers (SG15-U01) which are the nearest things to battledress I've seen.

Jon (from GZG) had emailed me (on 22 Dec) to let me know that they've been updated with new poses, and which ones would I like? Since (unlike Jon) I completely missed his email due to pre-Christmas stuff, he just went ahead... and sent me BOTH sets - W00T!!

From another site, here's a pic of one of the new UNSC figurines:
http://clearhorizonsalvage.blogspot....-hardsuit.html

So I reckon I'm all set for some cool Trav games - especially when I get my hands on T5 (not long now!!).

Just wanted to let you know how extremely pleased I am with the figurines and the service - thank you Jon & GZG!
- Count Zuiar (Dagu 0705)- Starburst for Extreme Heroism - Pursuits at Alell
- Baroness Heidi Maria Heyerdahl, Tavonni (Spin 1520)- MCG - Final Victory at Emerald
- Baron Sii (Dagu 0932)TAS:
- Ritter of Tavonni (Spin 1520)- Bearer (Ley: Silver 0221); Bearer (Lish: Zemud 0212)
Coins:(#170) XO (Lt) FE Holmes, 154th BR Sq
(#222) PlatLdr (LtO2), 3P, ΔTrp (G-Tank), 2B (LI), 4518th(#282) XO (LtO2), ΒCo (J-Trp), 6B (JT), 4518th

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.