Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Cleon Memorial Library

The Cleon Memorial Library For discussion of Traveller fiction, both official and fan-written. Fan-written drafts are explicitly welcome.

Old June 23rd, 2019, 12:42 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 244
The Pakkrat Citizen++The Pakkrat Citizen++The Pakkrat Citizen++The Pakkrat Citizen++
Post Zhevra's Dance Novel Feedback

This thread is for reader reactions and feedback to the novel of the same name. Please observe Forum policies before reacting.

As stated in the first post of the novel, this story likely cannot be accepted beyond fan-written entertainment and one person's interpretation of the Vargr Major Race. Even though I studied the Vargr since the 1990s, the varied ethnicities of the Vargr cannot be given full exposition due to their mercurial aspects. Regardless, I felt the story needed to be told.

Senior Scout Gevaudan Cannagrrh was a Mongoose Traveller 1e character I portrayed in 2014 and into 2015. With him came his elder Sister-Dame Qithka Cannagrrh and Uthka Varzeekh. Gevaudan's Jump emerged later as I lent attention to his post-adventuring profession in Gvurrdon Sector during the Virus years. From that blossomed the Traveller5 generation of Zhevra. The story then migrated from Mongoose format to T5.09 while we fans compared notes and debated on the psychic phenomenon known as the Empress Wave and by more than a few other names.

Again, I hope that the reader enjoys the story.
The Pakkrat 0608 X58738-8 S va++ so+ zh+ vi+ da+ 534
On assignment: Dhillourr (Gzaekfueg 1413) B110A7A-G Hi In {5} (D9F+3) [8F3F] 102 F9 V VRo5