Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Administration > TAS News Feed

TAS News Feed Traveller related news and information. Anyone may post new Traveller related news, but all new threads are moderated for approval before being displayed.

Old April 15th, 2019, 09:47 AM
Baron

Gallery : 0
Gypsy Knights Games Citizen+Gypsy Knights Games Citizen+Gypsy Knights Games Citizen+
Default April 15 is Clement Sector Day!

It's Clement Sector Day!

If you've never purchased Clement Sector, now is the time to do it! Clement Sector, Clement Sector: The Rules, and all of the Subsector Sourcebooks are 50% off today and tomorrow (April 15 and April 16) only!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...e-Setting-Book

Art seen here by Ian Stead.

The mystery of how so many habitable worlds could even exist in Clement Sector did not slow the number of colonists from Earth and its colonies in Earth Sector. However, the events of April 15, 2331 would put a halt to colonization from Earth and leave Clement Sector and Earth Sector once again separated by over 60,000 light years. On that day, The Conduit suddenly collapsed. Those who witnessed the event say that the wormhole was there and then was suddenly gone.

“The Octagon came to life as it usually did with a flourish of spinning light making a whirlpool shape in the center but then it did something that made my skin crawl. The spinning lights reversed and it seemed, for just a second, that they were coming out of the Octagon altogether. Then an ungodly motion like a wave rolled from side to side through the lights as if the universe itself had suddenly become an unmade bed and unseen hands were shaking out the sheet.” – Testimony of eyewitness Jacob McMasters, April 15, 2331

Over the past eleven years, scientists have attempted to come to grips with what occurred. Examinations of the area show that the wormhole is simply no longer there and no one so far has found a satisfactory explanation for the loss of The Conduit. Scientists continue to study methods of attempting to reopen The Conduit or locate another wormhole but, as of 2342, little progress has been made.

Gypsy Knights Games: Home of the Clement Sector setting.

Our website.

On Twitter @GKGames , Google + as Gypsy Knights Games and Facebook as GypsyKnights Games

Last edited by Gypsy Knights Games; April 15th, 2019 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: Forgot the link!
Old April 20th, 2019, 03:22 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Visit timerover51's Blog
timerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizentimerover51 Beloved Citizen

I missed getting them on the 15th, but I did get them. I look forward to going through them.
Do you have a security clearance? 1 Dec. Blog Post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElI451TxsTg, 3:24 in.
I march to my own set of bagpipes. Caution: This individual thinks that studying logistics is FUN.

They that go down to the sea in ships,
that do business in great waters;
These see the works of the LORD,
and his wonders in the deep.