Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Space Badger's Reaver's Deep

Space Badger's Reaver's Deep SpaceBadger's SBRD game

Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Administrator

Gallery : 53
Visit aramis's Blog
aramis has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to aramis Send a message via AIM to aramis Send a message via Yahoo to aramis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBadger View Post
Listed as an asteroid belt, 000 physical stat. I suspect their program for rolling PBG just didn't consider the "mainworld" when counting Belts.

These were worlds from the Keith Brothers' Reavers' Deep materials; I don't know who added the PBG data. I got the whole SEC data from Travellermap.
It's important to note a Bk6 convention: Planetoid belts are never mainworlds, and asteroid belts are always mainworlds.
For the purposes of distinction, an asteroid belt is used to describe a planetoid belt which is the main world in a system; a planetoid belt is any other group of planetoids in a system which otherwise has a main world.
(p. 34)
Archduke of Sylea (CORE 2118)
Duke of the Third Imperium (SPIN 0534)
Count Terra (SOLO 1827)
Count Gorod (REFT 1302)
Count of the Third Imperium (SPIN 2232)
Viscount of Adabicci (SPIN 1824)
Marquis of the Solomani Rim (SOLO 0606)
Marquis of the Third Imperium (SPIN 2410)
Baron of the Third Imperium (SPIN 2231)
Knight of the Iridium Throne (CORE 1434)
Sir William Hostman (OLDE 0512)
Sir William Hostman (DAGU 0622)
Knight of Deneb (REFT 2239)
SEH w/Diamonds for Extreme Heroism - Battle of Boughene
MCG - Battle of Boughene
TAS: William Hostman (CORR 2506)
TAS: Bearer (DAIB 1326)
IMTU ct+ tm++ tne tg-- tt+ tmo+ t4- t20+ to ru+ ge+ 3i+ c+ jt au ls pi+ ta he+ st+
Wil Hostman 0602 C539857-9 S A724
OTU: 95% 3i an+ au+ br- cpu± dt± f+ fs++ ge± ih- inf± j± jf+ jm+ jt+ ls- n= nc+ pi+ pp-- tp+ tr+ tv- vi-- xb+-
Unless there is bold red text, presume my posts to be my personal material only.
Old September 18th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Stuff to Do before Leaving Devonia:

- Donoma pick up her new personal armor from office bldg. wherever Wallis put it

- exit interviews w Sgt Blaser (if anyone wants to talk with him)

[Dave: Lassiter is also here if Doc wants to talk w either him or Blaser, after
he gets Nero all patched up]

- get everybody back onboard (after any goodbyes, etc)

- anything else???

- ZOOOOOM!!!
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:06 PM

Gallery : 42
Visit atpollard's Blog
atpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesome

Since the OOC thread is so long, it might make sense to lock both the OOC and IC threads at the same time ... a fresh start all around.
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:16 PM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by atpollard View Post
Since the OOC thread is so long, it might make sense to lock both the OOC and IC threads at the same time ... a fresh start all around.
Yep, thinking the same thing myself. Is the "Close Thread" choice on dropdown what I use to lock them with?
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:40 PM

Visit Fritz_Brown's Blog
Fritz_Brown has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBadger View Post
Stuff to Do before Leaving Devonia:

- Donoma pick up her new personal armor from office bldg. wherever Wallis put it
Actually, as I noted in the IC thread, you said it was delivered to the ship. So, covered.

As to locking... yes, it is "Close Thread" under the Thread Tools.

Oh, and thank you for the extended RP opportunity there, SB - that was great.
Old September 18th, 2013, 05:20 PM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz_Brown View Post
Actually, as I noted in the IC thread, you said it was delivered to the ship. So, covered.

As to locking... yes, it is "Close Thread" under the Thread Tools.

Oh, and thank you for the extended RP opportunity there, SB - that was great.

[st]Any idea on changing thread titles after I lock them, so we can have them all line up neatly as "[SBRD] IC: Chapter 1", next thread "[SBRD] IC: Chapter 2", etc?[/st]

Nevermind on title change, I tried ATP's suggestion and it worked - must be a mod thing, I've done that before and it didn't change the thread title.

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old September 18th, 2013, 06:41 PM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog

According to TTB p.54, the trip to 100-D from Devonia (800,000 km) will take 316 minutes at 1G, 210 minutes at 2G, 172 min at 3G.

That is assuming accel-flipover-decel to be at rest relative to Devonia (nearest large mass) at time of Jump, which is SOP as it is safest that way.

Fritz, is Donoma planning anything different that would influence those times?

Sabredog, is Hampton planning anything tricky, or just SOP?

EDIT: Also made new [SBRD] Quick Reference blog page of most-used links.

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old September 19th, 2013, 10:06 AM

Visit Fritz_Brown's Blog

I was considering how hard it was going to be to go back and find my calculations. [st]But, 2 hours at 3G sounds right.[/st] 172min is correct. Since we're already on the dark side, we don't have to actually run around the planet. I would suggest a bit (maybe an hour) of nightside dirt flying just to "get lost" before driving out to the jump point.
Old September 19th, 2013, 12:14 PM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog

Arrh, mateys, me be thinking this here be a good day to get into space. If anyone objects or tries to interfere, we keelhaul 'em or make 'em walk the airlock without a suit. What say ye, me hearties?

* Sept 19 again

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old September 19th, 2013, 01:08 PM

Visit Fritz_Brown's Blog

*shakes head sadly*

If you introduce a parrot to the ship, I'm outta here. I got my character's family rep to think about.
Closed Thread