Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old November 16th, 2009, 06:13 AM
Citizen: SOC-1

Gallery : 0
retrosailor Citizen
Default Odd request

Alright some background first, I'm active duty navy and deployed..luckly enough to have internet access due to sat/comms yayness...been playing around with my own setting using largely traveller rules..very in depth. Basically modern day but mix in space opera and ghost in the shell cyborgs and shitz..My issue is that I need actual rules for cyborgs because my house rules are getting flakey..I know of a site that has em' serena dawn but I can't access the friggin site because of navy restrictions..I know they have a pdf of the rules if somebody can grab em' and email them to harperwc@ddg102.navy.mil I'd much appreciate it and as a bonus/bribe if you want I can email ya pictures/video of some of the ship if your interested or just a first edition of my house rules/background/story of my game..I'm pretty desperate here, hell I'v been 40 some days without seeing land and the last port was jebal ali in the middle east..and its going to be the next and last port till after christmas..so heh, if you can help please do, and on a side note if anybody has some cool house rules for cyborgs send em my way or again and now I'm just rambling if anybody has a intrest in working on a system let me know!

Last edited by retrosailor; November 16th, 2009 at 06:16 AM..

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.