Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old June 17th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 1
nobby-w Citizen
Default Ebay knows I'm a space nerd.

Here's an auction that Ebay spammed me with today - a vintage russian space suit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-FLO...A/232065526103

As an aside, I used to live in a little village just outside London, called Sunningdale. There's a small art gallery there that sells posh memorabilia like big signed photos of Paul Newman or bits of old racing cars or aircraft. At one point they had an ejection seat from a Lightning, and later they had a platinum album awarded to Britt Eckland (did you know she had a platinum single in 1973? I've seen it.).

Anyway, one day they had a Dalek in the shop, labelled 'Original 1963 Dalek prop'. I did briefly consider buying it, although I never actually asked how much it was worth.

In the end I decided it wasn't practical; you'd never get it up the stairs.

I'm here 'til Thursday.

Last edited by nobby-w; June 17th, 2017 at 07:33 PM..

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.