Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Imperial Interstellar Scout Service

Imperial Interstellar Scout Service Details of the worlds of the Imperium (and beyond).

Old November 22nd, 2020, 06:10 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 5
Garnfellow Citizen+Garnfellow Citizen+
Default Deneb Sector by Graham Staplehurst and David Hulks

I was reading an old copy of Imagine Magazine 29 (August 1985) and came across a review by Jim Bambra of a Deneb Sector supplement, "sold in aid of the Save the Children Fund."

I've never heard of this product -- it sounds like a fan product, but the review is quite positive and the supplement is reviewed right next to TSR products. Was it sanctioned by GDW? Anyone seen a copy?
Old November 25th, 2020, 06:34 AM
Citizen: SOC-9

Gallery : 0
virushi Citizen

I have a copy but never used it, so I can't speak for how good it is. It was a charity project sanctioned by GDW, but I believe it is completely non-canonical and does not correspond with GDW's data for the sector (which I don't think was available at that time). The book is in the Classic Traveller LBB format and includes data & subsector maps along with about 20 pages of adventure seeds.
Old December 21st, 2020, 09:31 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Graham2001 Citizen

Wow,

InexorableTash over at Traveller Map might be interested in that...