Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 14th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Keklas Rekobah Citizen+Keklas Rekobah Citizen+
Quote:
"... the chatter would be so heavy with internal slang and anacrynoms an outsider would be hard pressed to pull anything useful from the transcript." - Burocrate
Quote:
"3) Customs: Simple encryption (if any) with prosigns and buzzwords, like the HF Q-code and the police 10-code. "Thuh-REE delta seven, Two AL-fah wun; XTP your zed on a ten-thirty-three. Break. SO is 'Trader Jim', code NINE-er NINE-er oh-MEE-gah. Break. He's code four. how copy?" "AL-fah wun, delta seven, we copy code four on one 'Trader Jim'." "Roger delta seven..."

(Translation: Trader Jim is declared harmless, and may pass through customs unchallenged.)"
- Me, fifth post above.