Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Recruiting Office

Recruiting Office By request, a forum for Traveller Referees seeking players in their area and vice-versa.

Old August 5th, 2003, 07:52 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
mark_rotteveel Citizen
Greetings from the less chartered areas of the Empire. I am in the Brisbane area in australia, and have a few other players looking to set up a campaign in either Classic Traveller, TNE, or T20. I have a lot of the reference stuff for the Classic edition, but - alas - no books for the others (although I have played TNE, and Mega Traveller). We are willing to purchase material as we go, and have all been playing RPG's for some time. I, personally started playing Traveller in about 1984 ish.... (yes, I am that old!). Is there any other locals running a current game in search of new players, or wanting to set up a campaign. We are all happy to play or referee as necessary.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.