Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old February 10th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
kaladorn Citizen
Since Corsairs are such a wonderful (and excitingly divisive!) topic in the average TU, I thought it might be interesting to have a place to place some interesting links to pirate lore that GMs might adapt to their campaign.

NOTE: This is NOT a place to argue about the merits of piracy or its viability - that has been done and should be done elsewhere.

This is simply a forum (I'm suggesting) to post interesting bits of pirate lore from the real world or from your TU such as might be of interest to a GM planning to run a pirate game or who might wish to use pirates as villains or threats in his or her game.

So, since I had this inspiration, let me start it off with this curious piece:

Four and Twenty Blackbirds - Or - How To Recruit Pirates!
"Tell them, that from this place we will deliver notice to the parliaments of conquerors that a line has been drawn against the darkness. And we will hold that line, .. no matter the cost." -- Cpt. Sheridan "The Long, Twilight Struggle"

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.