Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > In My Traveller Universe

In My Traveller Universe Detail what parts of Traveller you do (or don't) use in your campaign.

Old April 10th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 39
Visit Magnus von Thornwood's Blog
Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++
Question The Imperial Regalia?

So I am working on a post in my PbP game in which The Emperor has explained that He desires the character(s) to take out a dangerous neighbor. While I was writing this I remembered an instance where I described a believe a Royal Marine General as being the point of the spear used to pin the leaders of a rebellion to the wall with. Which got me thinking it would be cool (okay to me) to have some sort of Spear/Lance of State. It precedes The Emperor when the Imperium is engaged in actions that do not rise to the level of outright declared war (then the Sword of State is carried), but will involve Imperial Service Members being expose to harm. Perhaps it is hung with Ribbions blazoned with the hex and name of the worlds in question when a very public point is being made and some sort of grey cover when The Crown doesn't wish to declare as yet where the action is taking place, but does it desire it be known it is acting.

I have also been thinking about what sort of regalia a character receives with those snazzy titles. Which of course led me to wondering what the various other TUs might have as part of their various regalia.

So, please, OTU, ATU, YTU comment away. Well, off to do some professional reading before calling the crew and checking out Cap2. Because he is the perfect human being and US Citizen, if only because he lives a world with superpowered people.
Duke of Sinta, Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Musayid, & Nii Khu, Marquis Malory & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha, Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member #0543.

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC

"Some annoying, some entertaining, a few informative, but, Always, Magnus."
dean

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.