Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Random Static > Random Static

Random Static This is the forum to post in if you want to discuss non-Traveller related topics. Off-topic subjects found in other forums will usually be moved here if appropriate.

Old September 19th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Visit mcgurk's Blog
mcgurk Citizen
Default Loren Wiseman may come to Edinburgh 09

Hi GUys,

the big news is that Loren Wiseman has been officially invited to attend
Conpulsion 09 in Edinburgh, the Grand Edinburgh Adventuring Society' s annual get together, as a Special Guest, they are able to hopefully put some money towards getting him over here (which is extremely generous) but it is going to cost and clearly, if Loren is going to be coming, we need to raise money to cover his flights and accomodation etc.

I am hoping to be able to open some kind of PAYPAL account that people could donate to and, hopefullly I could post a link here so that people could donate if they wish, (I will hopefully get one on the TML too)

but, as I say I (or BITS if they want to :lol: ) have to get that sorted yetThe big thing is making sure that Loren gets to see Hadrian's Wall, the Roman works in the Museum of Scotland are easy, it's almost next door to the Con but the trip to Northumberland need careful planning I reckon (unless you guys want me to hire a car and drive Loren, but most folks have balked at that proposition :lol: ops: )

Anyhow, hope you guys could come up to the show and maybe help me out here by pointing me in the right direction

Alan Hume

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.