Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Space Badger's Reaver's Deep

Space Badger's Reaver's Deep SpaceBadger's SBRD game

Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Citizen: SOC-7

Gallery : 0
ChaosBennett Citizen

I get my vaccsuit on and head to the airlock.
Old August 11th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveChase View Post
Carefully picking up Miklos full bag, he hands the other 2 to him. [color=blue] 'Use one of these if you need to then please make way into the doctor's lounge for stiff drink, a quick shot and boring story.'
Miklos struggles to his feet and staggers into the Med Bay, holding onto the doorframe as he goes. He heads for the closest seat and plops down. He stares down into the new sickbag as if carefully considering using it.

Playing Engineer Ank Buchannon in flykiller's Imperial Scout Rescue Service PbP

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki: Reavers' Deep during The Long Night
Old August 11th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Absent Friend

Gallery : 71
DaveChase Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBadger View Post
Miklos struggles to his feet and staggers into the Med Bay, holding onto the doorframe as he goes. He heads for the closest seat and plops down. He stares down into the new sickbag as if carefully considering using it.
OOC, not sure what or how you handle space sickness stuff as I the player does not know, but Doc sure does. So,

Doc proceeds to talk of various things and while Miklos is concentrating on whether to use the bag or not, Doc fixes him right up.

Once done with Miklos, Doc gathers up his bag and helps Miklos up. 'Well, now that wasn't so bad, I recommend just taking it easy in your room for a while. If taking a hot shower normally makes you feel good, you might consider that.'

Doc walks with Miklos to his quarters and once he is inside the door, Doc then heads to passenger David Verchanski's quarters. Pressing the intercom button on the outside of the door, 'Hello, David, this Doc Freeman. I was wondering if you are doing ok, since we left Jump?'
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 15
samuelvss Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBennett View Post
I get my vaccsuit on and head to the airlock.
"Thanks, Gayne."

Henry will meet Gayne in the airlock and head out to do the job, keeping coms with Gayne and the bridge so he is "in the loop" about any likely changes.

Henry will ask if they are headed to the starport after fueling.

[OOC: Chaos, does your guy go by "Gayne"?]

SVSS

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Leave the gun; take the cannoli."
Old August 11th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Peer of the Realm

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
OOC, not sure what or how you handle space sickness stuff as I the player does not know, but Doc sure does. So,

Doc proceeds to talk of various things and while Miklos is concentrating on whether to use the bag or not, Doc fixes him right up.
[OOC: I dunno either, I would guess a sublingual pill or injection, something like fast-acting Dramamine? It isn't an actual disease, so treat the symptoms, and they'll get over it? This is another one of those things that humans have been dealing with for a few thousand years at this point (if you include Vilani), so I'm sure they have some reliable remedies. I figure whatever Doc gave him worked!]

Quote:
Once done with Miklos, Doc gathers up his bag and helps Miklos up. 'Well, now that wasn't so bad, I recommend just taking it easy in your room for a while. If taking a hot shower normally makes you feel good, you might consider that.'
Miklos seems to immediately feel much better. He thanks Doc and agrees that a hot shower sounds like a good idea.

Quote:
Doc walks with Miklos to his quarters and once he is inside the door, Doc then heads to passenger David Verchanski's quarters. Pressing the intercom button on the outside of the door, 'Hello, David, this Doc Freeman. I was wondering if you are doing ok, since we left Jump?'
Doc doesn't hear any response from inside, but Jarvis speaks and says, "Since he seems ill, I am taking the liberty of listening inside the stateroom. Mr. Verchanski is in his fresher, being sick, but is trying to call out to you to come help him. May I have your authority to unlock his door so that you may enter and assist him?"

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
Old August 11th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Peer of the Realm

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelvss View Post
Henry will meet Gayne in the airlock and head out to do the job, keeping coms with Gayne and the bridge so he is "in the loop" about any likely changes.
Neither Henry nor Gayne has any trouble exiting the airlock and walking on the ship's exterior back to the portside scoop. The filter access opens easily, and with one man holding the filter out in the open and the other brushing accumulated debris off into space, the job goes quickly. The access panel is closed, and the job is half-finished.

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
Old August 12th, 2013, 03:59 AM
Absent Friend

Gallery : 71
DaveChase Citizen

Quote:
Doc doesn't hear any response from inside, but Jarvis speaks and says, "Since he seems ill, I am taking the liberty of listening inside the stateroom. Mr. Verchanski is in his fresher, being sick, but is trying to call out to you to come help him. May I have your authority to unlock his door so that you may enter and assist him?"
'Please do Jarvis.'

Acting like he heard David based on Jarvis's explanation, Doc pushes the intercom button again, 'I am on way David, hold tight.'
Old August 12th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 15
samuelvss Citizen

Quote:
The access panel is closed, and the job is half-finished.
Henry calls it into the bridge, and takes a good look around to see if there is anything about the ship's exterior of concern before calling in that they should move to the next side.

SVSS

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Leave the gun; take the cannoli."
Old August 12th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Peer of the Realm

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelvss View Post
Henry calls it into the bridge, and takes a good look around to see if there is anything about the ship's exterior of concern before calling in that they should move to the next side.
Exterior looks OK. Hard to tell if there any new dings or scratches among all of the old ones, but nothing that looks like it would damage the jump grid or be hazardous on atmosphere entry.

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
Old August 12th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Peer of the Realm

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog

Quote:
'Please do Jarvis.'

Acting like he heard David based on Jarvis's explanation, Doc pushes the intercom button again, 'I am on way David, hold tight.'
Doc finds David just staggering to his feet at the fresher entry, turning back toward Doc. He looks pretty wobbly on his feet, but not too messy.

"Sorry, Doc. Jump exit usually doesn't hit me like that, or I would have asked for a pill ahead of time." He wobbles to his bunk and sits down. "You have a pill or shot to fix me up, sir?"

My Old Stuff (2013-14)
Closed Thread