Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > In My Traveller Universe

In My Traveller Universe Detail what parts of Traveller you do (or don't) use in your campaign.

Old May 7th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Noble

Gallery : 12
Visit far-trader's Blog
far-trader Citizen
Imperial News Service In Depth Essay 0130

INSIDE the IIAF - The Armory

Once more into the breach for my eager scanners.

Your favorite freelance INS reporter had a rare opportunity recently to tag along with some of the brave troops of the Imperial Army and Marine forces in training. I was selected to engage as a front-line reporter for a series of live fire exercises. The IIAF wanted to add the realism of news coverage to the exercise and the INS wanted to give some of it's reporters controlled and safe experience in covering "real" combat. Controlled and safe being relative terms during a live fire full on wargame scenario. Lucky me.

Naturally not only did I get to see some of the big guns in use they even gave me a few chances to fire some under close supervision. I'm sure you've always wanted to know more about the details of some of those big guns and what they're like to fire so now that the exercise is wrapped up my report will follow in several parts. One part for each weapon system...

-------

Note: Some of the following is different in function and form to items in the rules with the same or similar names. That's why it's here under the IMTU forum. It may not be suitable for YTU but if you like it then have fun.

Original material in this post may be employed for personal non-profit use with the origin noted. Any other use is subject to permission from the author. Contact me through the private message feature of this board.

Fund Rare Bard Rants - Donate your unused rants today!

Musings of an old Trader... (my CotI Travellog) updated - May 3 2012

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.