Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old October 8th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Sir Brad Citizen+Sir Brad Citizen+
Default Local Honors & Soc

How do Local Honours effect Soc, I ask as I'm GM'ing a character that has done something that will earn them a Local title, the person giving it out is a Planetary Monarch, but also a Imperial Count, the Count has recommended them for Imperial Honours as well, that will be a long time not coming. The character has also bean picking up some Service Decorations over the past few game years even though they are Auxiliary/Reserve/Detached Duty status, since they have bean helping out their former service and various Civil Authorities in there travels.

The characters Soc is currently 6, but they have bean living a Soc 8 lifestyle when they have extended layovers (a rear occurrence), should I bump their Soc and by how much if I do?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.