Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Duty Free Shop

Duty Free Shop A place to trade and sell your Traveller related material. Notices of eBay auctions for Traveller related goods are also allowed.

Old May 5th, 2003, 08:23 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Swordy Citizen
Send a message via ICQ to Swordy Send a message via AIM to Swordy
I'm digging in to the good stuff, here. I've posted Tarsus, Beltstrike, FFW, AHL and Invasion: Earth on TTT and I have some other boxed games that are going on eBay tonight: Belter, Bloodtree Rebelion, Asteroid and three different versions of Imperium. That being said, I have two interesting items that I thought I would offer here exclusively:

Japanese AHL! This is a complete, unpunched copy of Azhanti High Lightning published by Hobby Japan in japanese. Yes, that means that Supplement 5 and the rules booklets are written in japanese and even the deckplans have japanese writing one them. If that isn't special enough, this one is a former GDW Library copy and the parts and pieces have "GDW Library" tags on them. The box is 9x12x2", just like the Invasion: Earth box. Accepting offers over $50. (Best offer by 10-May-03 at 2200 US Eastern time get's it)

The other item is not quite as exciting, but it is interesting. It is a boxed adventure setting for "thieves' world", aka Sanctuary, based on Robert Asprin's books Thieves' World and Tales from the Vulgar Unicorn. Marc Miller wrote a section in it about how to use the setting with Traveller, including Trav stats for the personalities and for the world itself. The module also has rules for use with most of the popular fantasy games of the time, including AD&D, D&D, T&T, TFT, C&S, DragonQuest, RuneQuest and Adventures in Fantasy. There are player and ref guide books to Sanctuary and a wall map, too. Box edges are worn, but overall Very Good condition. Asking $20. Figure about $5 for US parcel post shipping.

As before, first come, first served. Post offers here.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.