Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old July 11th, 2019, 10:49 AM
Citizen: SOC-1

Gallery : 0
Venjenz Citizen
Default Looking to start a local game, need books

All,

I am hoping to get some kind of Traveller game going with my local group, and my last big dive into the system was with MegaTraveller. I missed the recent Kickstarter thing for 5.10 big books.

With that in mind, what is a good version to play that offers actual printed/published materials and a wide array of resources? It's been so long, and Traveller is so famous for being fragmented and sketchy with publication, I am feeling kind of lost. Have no issue spending money, but even finding a spot to start that spending is proving kind of daunting atm.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.