Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Adventurers

Adventurers Tell us your Traveller character stats, skills, and details.

Old December 24th, 2018, 03:17 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Visit BlindGuy's Blog
BlindGuy Citizen
Send a message via AIM to BlindGuy Send a message via Skype™ to BlindGuy
Default THe Improbable Career of Lt. Michael Zembrano

Lt. Michael Zembrano
79BBCA
admin 0, Language 0, athletics 0, art 0, electronics 1, drive 0, Vacc SUit 1, Broker 0, Steward 0, PErsuade 0, Investigate 1, Streetwise 1, Melee (Unarmed) 2, Survival 1, Jack-of-all-Trades 1, Gun Combat (slug) 2, ENgineer (Electronics) 1, Leadership 1, Recon 1, Mechanic 1
CR 10000, implanted neural comm (audio-visual, computer/0)
Term 1: Tried for navy school but was soundly rejected. Applied for merchant marines instead. Barely survived a vacc suit accident and was subsequently thrown into prison, (on trumped-up charges?)
Term 2: Prisoner no 24601. He just tries to survive. He’s disgraced at home. His sentence ends earlier than he expected, but he still gets a lot out of it.
Term 3: Tries to join the navy, fails. THe army will happily take another warm body though. He is assigned to an engineer corps, which seems to suit him. He has a powerful friend in Imperial Intelligence, who gives him a leg up due to some quick thinking on his part.
Term 4: Lightly injured in battle, but it was still enough to force him from the service.

THis guy was a lot of fun. I rolled him up using a couple of the optional rules in the Traveller Companion, since he's intended to be a solo protagonist. I wasn't clear if I got my merchant benefits from the first term or not, but decided to rule no. Still, I think he turned out okay. I wonder what the imprisonment was all about…

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.