Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > In My Traveller Universe

In My Traveller Universe Detail what parts of Traveller you do (or don't) use in your campaign.

Old August 13th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
JimMarn Citizen+JimMarn Citizen+JimMarn Citizen+
Default mapping a 3D star cluster

I have several Comographer templates/guides for mapping my Breloss sector in 3D. There are 8 columns of planets possible in each sub-sector. 16 sub-sectors in each sector.

On my Sectors, so far, not all sub-sectors, nor are all sectors, are full of planets. That would reduce the number of maps overall. I don't see myself filling up every hexagon anyway.

Doing this so the maps are useful, will be a pain.

I have one where each level is a separate map, one above the other. This one has 4 levels. So it would take two of these for each column in a sub-sector.

One I made has each level lettered, one of these maps for each column. But I can show all 7 levels on one map, one column at a time.

I think the second will be be more clear to read than the other one.

So, as I have time I'll map one sub-sector of each and see how they turn out.

I hope that was coherent... I had skin surgery for cancer last week and I'm running a bit of a fever. It happens about once a day, so I should be okay.

I have tried the AstroSynthesis software and I have a very hard time seeing the details.

Any suggestions ?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.