Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > In My Traveller Universe

In My Traveller Universe Detail what parts of Traveller you do (or don't) use in your campaign.

Old May 5th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Citizen: SOC-1

Gallery : 0
Farlander Citizen
Smile Changin Vargr and Aslan for other alien races...

Greetings!

Im new in Traveller RPG. I own both MGT2 and T5. Im finishing reading the Traveller Adventure from Mongoose and I fount it to be a compelling campaign.
However, what I dont like from the Third Imperium official setting are the furry races: Aslan and Vargr. They are a little cartoonish for my tastes, like the wookies in Star Wars, whom I don`t like either.

I wonder if anyone around here can suggest some alien races from other settings to use and change them in place of the aforementioned. Any sourcebook you can think of is welcome.

That`s all for the moment. Thanks for reading me and please forgive the grammar mistakes because Im not an English native speaker.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.