Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Closed Thread

Old November 13th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Marquis

Gallery : 9
Visit robject's Blog
robject has disabled reputation
Default "What is Traveller Canon?" by Rob

There are decades of Traveller material, filling a spectrum from "canonical" and binding on publishers, all the way to "this will never be canon unless Marc explicitly makes it so"... with a lot of good ideas in between.

How can you sort them out? What do you do IF you want your document to be consistent with Traveller?

Here's my standard.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Traveller Canon Reference 2017-11.pdf (434.0 KB, 69 views)
Tools Link
Closed Thread