Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old March 28th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Gaming Glen Citizen
I just got my Origins pre-registration book. A quick scan of the scheduled RPGs shows many D&D games, several Star Wars games, 1 Dragonstar game, a few GURPS Traveller games, but... NOT 1 (other) Traveller game of any sort. No CT, MT, TNE, T4, or T20 listed.

In reference to T5: How many more versions of Traveller do we need to collect dust on the shelves? [img]graemlins/file_28.gif[/img]

Does Traveller need something else to attract new people? A CCG or other card game? A miniatures space ship combat game (i.e., first there was Battletech, then Mechwarrior..although I doubt MW is played much either)?

Are any scheduled for GenCon (if the schedule is available)?

Glen

P.S. No Runequest, or even Hero Wars (which I don't like anyway) was scheduled either. *sniff*

- partner/owner of a a local very friendly game store: http://www.adventuregamestore.com/

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.