Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old September 26th, 2014, 07:43 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
77topaz Citizen
Default A hosting problem

Hello everyone, there's a problem with my website, Explorerbase, with which I need some help.
For some reason, Wikispaces (the host service for Explorerbase) is threatening to delete all wikis which are not "educational "or upgraded to a special premium account (i.e. for a relatively large amount of money), so I need to transfer the data from Explorerbase (http://explorerbase.wikispaces.com/) to a new host. Do you know of any better host services for this? I've managed to download all the data from the site as a single PDF, but, since there is quite a large number of individual pages on Explorerbase, is there any more efficient way to copy all the data from Explorerbase to a new website than just copy-pasting each individual page (and fixing all the links)?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.