Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Cepheus Engine > Cepheus General

Cepheus General General discussion of Cepheus Engine products.

Old June 15th, 2018, 12:32 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Visit timerover51's Blog
timerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellis View Post
You'd think they would've tried looking up some of this stuff. We have the Internet for that, and if the power is out you can look it up in encyclopedias.
They are doing everything in-house, so they are restricted to the knowledge that is in-house. For a game company, that is not always a good thing.
Do you have a security clearance? New Blog Post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElI451TxsTg, 3:24 in.
I march to my own set of bagpipes. Caution: This individual thinks that studying logistics is FUN.

Nail to the mast her holy flag,
Set every threadbare sail,
And give her to the god of storms,
The lightning and the gale!
Old June 15th, 2018, 12:54 AM
Citizen: SOC-9

wellis Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by timerover51 View Post
They are doing everything in-house, so they are restricted to the knowledge that is in-house. For a game company, that is not always a good thing.
How is looking up some info at a library of on the Internet not allowed for "in-house?" That's freely available I would think?
Old June 15th, 2018, 01:10 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Visit timerover51's Blog
timerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellis View Post
How is looking up some info at a library of on the Internet not allowed for "in-house?" That's freely available I would think?
I do not have an answer to that. For that, you have to ask Mongoose Matt.
Do you have a security clearance? New Blog Post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElI451TxsTg, 3:24 in.
I march to my own set of bagpipes. Caution: This individual thinks that studying logistics is FUN.

Nail to the mast her holy flag,
Set every threadbare sail,
And give her to the god of storms,
The lightning and the gale!