Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > 2300/2320AD > TWILIGHT: 2000

TWILIGHT: 2000 Discussion of the original Twilight: 2000 from GDW.

Old April 28th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Greylond Citizen
Hey, over on the d20 thread I made a post and it reminded me of some of the non-rpg stuff that I used. So let's see, In San Diego many years ago I found a great map store that had lots of cool stuff. I bought Aeronautical Maps of Poland and East Europe. I was able to by Topo maps of various places in the U.S. Now I use Rand McNally's New Millenium Atlas on my computer for good TW maps. Of course there is always GlobeExplorer, TopoZone and Terraserver for Satellite and Topo maps on the Internet.

I've also used R. Talsorian's The Compendium of Modern Firearms and Morrow Project's weapon and equipment stats.

And since I always new Twilight Players who were in the Service I've got a few Army Field Manuals on diverse subjects for flavor.

So, anyone else ever found any other good non-rpg material that they've used and might suggest as a resource?

Greylond
\" . . . you know frankly, going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. You just leave a lot of useless noisy baggage behind.\" <br /><br />Jed Babbin, March 2003<br />Former Deputy Under-Secretary of Defense for George H. W. Bush

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.