Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > In My Traveller Universe

In My Traveller Universe Detail what parts of Traveller you do (or don't) use in your campaign.

Old May 1st, 2003, 03:55 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Father Fletch Citizen
Send a message via AIM to Father Fletch Send a message via Yahoo to Father Fletch
Sentry/ Shanape Link Worlds/Ley/Gateway 021-993

The Marquis of Hallentine announced today that the Imperial Navy has issued a request for designs to be followed by orders for 50-1000 ton SDBs.
Local firms and shipyards in the Sentry system are gearing up for the much needed work. Prime Minister Kigar in a separate press conference thanked the Marquis for his efforts on the behalf of Sentry and the Cluster.
These boats would replace losses in the war against the Solomani Confederation, as well as allowing jump capable ships on picket and interdiction duties to be freed up for the war.
Kisha OdhourRang, Vice President of Venturion Insurance, expressed his hope that some of the ships would remain in cluster to help deter “Corsairs, pirates and privateers who are taking advantage of the disruptions in regular safety patrols caused by the war.”
Shipfitters and Welders Local 8796 president Imashkhelur Gur said, “I’m glad to see the men and women of my union getting a chance to get back to work. This war has been hell on the common citizen.”

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.