April 2nd, 2013, 12:10 PM
Online/ Automated Traveller Tools - A holistic product view
I have been thinking about listing the online and automated gaming of Traveller. And the Pros and Cons of the gaming tools. Add comments and modify this list.
Later we can add it to the Wiki.
Discussion boards/ Blogs
1. COTI -
Pros- Far Future owned, Imperial Starport links to fansites &. blogs.
4. Facebook pages for many products and companies
Mapping and Campaign Data
1. Campaign Cartographer/Cosmographer -
Pros addresses mapping and deckplans, Con Windows only
2. Starbase - Release date TBD
3. Universe1 - (release date for 2 is TBD) - Pro Extensive game data tracking
4. Heaven and Earth - 1990s Windows only
5. Galactic- 1980s First generation mapping. DOS based, replaced by H&E
Game Master WebSites - this is pretty open
1. Obsidian Portal - Player Websites
Game Play Websites
2. GRIP - Pros Traveller centric, Cons - T20 only (2000s), unsupported?
3. Roll20 -
4. OpenRPG -
5. Fantasy Ground -
6. EpicTable -
7. Maptool (rpgtool.net) -
8. Tabletopforge.net -
9. Gametableproj.sourceforge.net -
Savage, JC, Adm.
Count John of Porozlo, Count Admiral Porozlo, KD SPIN2715
Lord John of Depot, Lord Admiral Corridor Fleet KSC KB, CORR1511
Sarriiu of Depot, CORR1511 50 KB
Count Efate, SPIN1705, Mar Skull, SPIN2420
Knight Ngimi ANTA2535, Mar Syzygy SOLO3006
http://corridordepot.blogspot.com/Cry Havoc and let slip the VARGRs of war.
William Shakespeare's Revised Works,"Julius Caesar", Act 3 scene 1. MTU654