Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > MegaTraveller

MegaTraveller Discuss of the MegaTraveller ruleset and the Rebellion Milieu

Old March 14th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
jaz0nj4ckal Citizen
Default Cascade or include skills game mechanics

Folks, I just got a copy of MegTraveller and I need a little help understanding the mechanics and how the following skill types work. How do the Cascade and Includes skills work? For example: Academic and Combat Rifleman on p.28. From my understanding Ė I have to select one skill from a Cascade; however, every skill under the Combat Rifleman gets a skill point, but Iím not sure if that is correct, since Iím not sure how this works.

Thanks,
JJ

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.