Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > 2300/2320AD > 2300AD & 2320

2300AD & 2320 Discussion of the original 2300AD from GDW, the revised 2300 from Mongoose Publishing, or QLI's 2320AD.

Old May 4th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
jwcarroll60 Citizen
Mine downloaded fine when I cheated and did it at work. Huge server, much power, then I saved it on a jump drive. It works fine now....
Old May 5th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Citizen: SOC-6

johndavidanderson Citizen
Hi all,
CRATER/Henry’s Star (DM+38 2285) on page 115 doesn't appear on any starmap either in 2320AD or 2300AD. Where is it?
John
Old May 15th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Citizen: SOC-5

asouth Citizen
Hi,

Perhaps I am just being particularly blind, but where are the stats of the shipmounted weapons (lasers and Particle Beams) that the sample ships mount?

Drew South
Old May 16th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Citizen: SOC-1

Boilerman Citizen
I'm not sure if this an errata item or not but what is a dton? I see it used the ship profiles but I haven't found anything that says explicitly what a dton is. I see 3 possibilities:
a. Displacement ton
b. dekaton = 10 tons = 10,000 kg
c. deciton = 0.1 ton = 100 kg

If it's possibility b the SI abbreviation for deka is da, the SI abbreviation for deci is d.
Old May 17th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

siefertma2 Citizen
Send a message via AIM to siefertma2
Page 372, in the filmography:

"Bladerunner"

That should be: "Blade Runner."
Old May 18th, 2007, 11:13 PM

jcrocker Citizen+jcrocker Citizen+
"Other Foundations" sidebar p. 41: double period at end of description of "Alberta Farmers' Cooperative", another after "Paix Avec les Xenos" description.

Map of the Chinese Arm on p. 130: extend the red 'travel line' in the Canadian Finger to Eriksson at AC +17 534-105.
Old May 19th, 2007, 01:08 AM

Page 267: Airfilm Train description, last sentance starts "A n" - extra space breaks up 'an'.

Page 278: top of page, under Combat Walker Accessories - Drone mount, it refers to "a Hund Whisperdrone (p.00)" '00' should be '221'.

Page 291: Section heading "VoidShark-class Defensive" is a mix of bold and normal font.

Page 292 - stats blocks. The VoidShark is listed as "new commercial" and the Dark Venturer on p. 293 is listed as "new military". From the descriptions, should those be reversed?

Page 308 - Naval Terminology sidebar. Inconsistant use of bold font in subsection headings.

Page 340 - I didn't find anything wrong here, I just loved the references to the works of H. Beam Piper in the Kennedy-class ship names.
Old May 20th, 2007, 06:06 PM

Page 47-48 - Under Earth/Sol data, it reads "In addition to Earth itself, the Solar System boasts eight other planets" - I'm guessing that was written before Pluto got 'demoted'?

Page 59 - Brazil. Third sentance of the description - "Brazil's has always been..." should read "Brazil has always been..."

Page 60 - Inca Republic description - it looks like an indent got missed before "Hoping to attract foreign investment..."

Page 68 - the "Nations of the Middle East" sidebar is located after the "Oceana" section heading, should be before
Old May 21st, 2007, 12:16 AM

Page 93 - description of Kingsland - extra space in heading makes it read "The Buny ip's Hat"

Page 102 - Description of Kimanjano, the sentance that starts on 101 and carries over with "The surface of several word in the system" - 'world' should be plural.

Page 117 - inconsistant capitalization in first paragraph, used "Home Office" once, "HO" once and "Home office" another time. [I take it there's no Colonial Office?] Same paragraph - shouldn't "admiralty" be capitalized?

Page 133 - 'Native Life' section, second paragraph needs to be indented.
Same page - under the description of the colony [after the data block] is the sentance "The remains of Japan's failed colony (2190) can be found on the big continent." But the map only shows one large continent, with a few large islands.

Page 134 - The second para in the second column that starts with a parenthasis, "(From a news conference...)" reads like it should be a sidebar, but it is not in a grey box.

Page 143 - second para. "Since to formally declared independence in 2307, Heidelsheimat has been quietly building up its military forces..." Change the first part to "Since formal declaration of indpendence in 2307..."
Same page, second column, second para, line 8 - "So far the war ha been..." should be 'war has been'

Page 149 - Eriksson's Principal Trading Partners are listed as "Kanata, Cold Mountain," and has a trailling comma. Should Canada be listed, or just drop the trailling comma?
Old May 21st, 2007, 07:07 AM
Citizen: SOC-8

cdward Citizen
Page 128 - First column, last paragraph, just above the Tanstaafl free legion box
"Tanstaafl was hit hard bt he ravages of the wa, and saw
an affective 50% casualty rate. AS the Kafer fleet fled back", should read
"Tanstaafl was hit hard by the ravages of the war, and saw
an affective 50% casualty rate. As the Kafer fleet fled back"
continuing on the second column
"o Kafer space," should read "to Kafer space,"